You want to improve your English without having to pay for classes at English centres?
You have to spend time on extracurricular activities, part-time jobs or other activities, thus you have no time to practice English?
You are too shy to speak up and afraid you’ll have nothing to say?
You want to practice English in the most relaxing and comfortable ways?
You want to discover cultures in the world and brush up your study skills?
The answer to all these questions lies in CTU English Club, proudly presented to you by Department of International Integration and CTU Union Youth. The club will be officially launched on 29 February 2016 at Students’ Corner (former Youth Union office’s canteen). It is promising that CTU English Club will be an ideally student-friendly location for those who want to ameliorate English skills and meet new people.
CTU English Club’s main activities:
- English Hour: 5pm – 6pm; Mon – Thu.
- Participants are highly encouraged to use English to talk to one another and to the Club’s volunteers.
-Participating time depends on your enthusiasm and your schedule.
-Participants can freely choose their partners or ask the volunteers for help.
-Talking topic is optional. Volunteers can offer you some interesting topics if needed.
- Guests meeting.
- 5pm – 5.45 pm every Friday.
- Teachers, officers, specialists, volunteers and other special guests will be invited to the Club sharing session every Friday. Every session consists of 30 to 60 students.
-Guests’ sharing topics will be announced on Monday so that you could prepare for it.
-Used language: English.
- Essential skills sharing: Once a month.
On 29 February 2016, the Club will be officially launched so that everyone can have the first look at how the Club works and get familiar with the volunteers.
Come and enjoy your very own English studying space.
Best wishes to you and see you soon!