?? Are you worry of making good impression to your online customers?
Don't hesitate to join in The online workshop on "Effective Communication - Successful Key for Employees" by Viet Nam Digital 4.0 of Google and get your necessary tips for learning and working. Especially you could meet special guests of the program and experience the wonderful time with them in the workshop!
About the workshop
Time: 3.00 - 4.30 pm August 26, 2021
Youtube Livestream: Viet Nam Digital 4.0
USD3800 monthly salary - First year in Hong Kong with one overseas assignment - visa, flight, accommodation provided
The 2021 contest on students with startup ideas" 2021 (SV_STARTUP - 2021) is a startup playground for students nationwide aimed to solve problems of the community and society as solutions against the Covid-19 pandemic, ideas to promote economic and social development. The contest is in the framework of the Project "Supporting for start-up students until the year of 2025" (referred to as Project 1665) signed by the Prime Minister on October 30, 2017.
- Students studying at universities, academies, colleges of pedagogy (referred to as training institutions)
- Students of high schools
- Students of secondary schools (encouraging to attend)
Competition fields include:
- Science and technology;
- Industry, manufacturing products;
- Agriculture, Forestry and fishery;
- Education, medical;
- Travel services;
- Finance and banking;
- Business creates social impact;
- Other professions and other business fields.
REGULATIONS ON PROJECTS
Entries are presented in Vietnamese, Times New Roman font, font size 14, typed on A4 paper, including:
1. Project description sheet
2. The group's presentation board is presented by video clip of no more than 03 minutes
3. Sample products attached with pictures or video clips (if any)
The school will select 02 best projects to submit to the semi-final round of the Ministry of Education and Training.
The project ideas selected for the national competition will be announced before October 5, 2021.
Candidates have any inquiry please contact:
CENTER FOR STUDENT CONSULTANCY AND STARTUP, CTU
- Download the Decision promulgating the rules of the contest here
- Information portal to support students to start a business: Ministry of Education and Training Project 1665 | Support students, start-up students (https://dean1665.vn)
- Program fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/khoinghiepquocgiaHSSV
In the collaboration between Can Tho University and Chulalongkorn University, Thailand, CTU prefers to introduce a startup bootcamp to students an following:
Chulalongkorn University is pleased to announce ASEAN University Startup Summer Bootcamp 2021. Our goal is to bring together a group of creative and passionate undergraduate students from all over the ASEAN +3 region who are interested in starting startups and aspired to become new-gen entrepreneurs. As the project coordinator for ASEAN University Startup Summer Bootcamp, the program that is being organized by CU Innovation Hub on behalf of Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
1. Participant must be a current student with a Bachelor degree from ASEAN +3 region
2. Interest and Intend to be an entrepreneur in startups
How to apply
1. Scan QR code on the poster or fill this form http://bit.ly/aseanuniversitystartupsummerbootcamp
2. Self-introduction video (max length 5 mins) must include the contents,
- personal introduction
- your strength and weakness
- why are you applying for this program
For submission guidelines and more information, please contact
Facebook: ASEAN University Startup Summer Bootcamp 2021